Forced to Relocate for the Holidays

Can't wait to put up Christmas decorations!  We are on our way home from our Thanksgiving celebration in Houston.

Home is a special place to us all, especially at the holidays.  A couple seasons ago we were renting our home from a wonderful women, Ms. Green.  She was very giving to me and my family; however, she unexpected passed away. Our family had to vacate the home because her home went into foreclosure immediately following her death.  This left us without a home for the holidays...no decorations to put up, no Christmas tree...OR so we thought.

We did not think we could qualify to purchase a home, because we did not have a down payment, we did not want to sell our rental in Florida (rentals are a great source of income as we retire), and we did not think our income would allow it as we are self employed.  Well...we were wrong, very very wrong. 

I teamed up with a mortgage broker whom could review my situation for FREE and could align me with excellent programs to alleviate the worries associated with a down payment and closing costs.  Within a month's time I purchased a home with zero down and my closing costs were paid for.  We even had enough money to begin renovations immediately.  We moved in and put up our Christmas decorations for all to enjoy.

One year later, we are sitting on over 100k in equity and no one can ever kick us out of our home again.  If you know anyone whom is leasing a home and has similar fears of being relocated, please have them contact me so me or one of my agents can help them take steps towards the gift of home ownership.