San Bernardino Flipper or Rental...you be the judge!

SALE PENDING...GREAT INVESTMENTS DO NOT LAST

KEEP POSTED FOR THE NEXT GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Last week I was showing homes and found the gem of gems.  If only I was flipping homes at this moment in time, I would have made an offer on this home in a second.  It is what flippers call the perfect flip, not just a cosmetic flip, but a bit more without a crack in the foundation.  I am talking about a solid profit with someone else doing all of the work.  Icing on the cake...it was on a sizeable lot.  Easy money.

Unfortunately, I do not have the time needed to devote to a flip right now, but maybe you do and I am going to share with you how to get this flip off the ground so you can make some money and then have someone else pay off the loan that you used to purchase and renovate it!  Best of all at the end of this project, your investment property will have positive equity in it. 

I would recommend offering a little less than full price...$165,000 as the renovation costs will be on the higher side, $70,000.  If the end product is done right, then you could sell this baby for $275,000.

Here are photos of this gem. DO YOU SEE THE POTENTIAL!!! MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!!!!!
 

It is my goal to write about homes I find that would make great investment properties.  I will help you identify properties in the Inland Empire that you can purchase, renovate, sell or rent.  Let me help you build you real estate mogul.  

EMAIL ME TO GET STARTED! INLANDEMPIREADVENT@GMAIL.COM