Quote of the Day

 

Don't wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait.

When you can buy, you always should. In the past 30 years, real estate has gone up in California. If you plan to keep your home for 5+ years the chances of the property value going up is favorable. Just consult history for the trends.

At the age of 21, I purchased my first home in Pacific Beach, San Diego County, California. I was half of block from the bay and a couple blocks from the ocean. My teeny, tine little condo was my world and then I was transferred up north to San Francisco. When I could not get enough rent to cover my mortgage, my immature mind panicked and sold my home. I made enough to pay off my credit cards; however, if I would have held it I would have be up 500% or more. Poor me. My point is, I believe real estate investment value goes up, especially here in California.

#moniquehott #hotthomessellsdotcom #call9092965558 #inlandempirerealtor #inspirational #motivational #instagram #quotes #InlandEmipre #claremonthome #claremontrealestate #quote #Realestate #Realty #Realtor #Realestateagent