KEEPING YOU SAFE AS YOU SELL, BUY, AND RENT

During this unpredictable time, that is leaving us all at home, hopefully building stronger relationships with our pets, neighbors (you know talking to neighbors over the fence or on a multiple daily walks saying Hi to everyone that will listen as we step away 10 feet), family, and friends, I am doing everything to meet the needs of my clients whom either want to buy, sell, or rent their homes during this COVID-19 worldwide crisis.

Real Estate just became an essential task according to the Federal Government; however, my strong desire to keep you, me and our families safe has not changed a bit.  For this reason, I am putting into effect immediately several guidelines to keep all of us safe and to continue to do my job to flatten the curve.

1.   I have set up virtual meetings to learn more about your needs for your home.

2.   I have set up virtual meeting for our showings

3.   I have set up virtual tours for buyer home tours to give you better access to see rentals and homes for sale

4.   I have partnered with a local family business, Lunghi Media Group for my photography and virtual tours of all my homes to make it easier to make a decision without stepping foot into the home.

5.   I have partnered with DocuSign to sign all documents virtually.  Did you know that I have never printed out a huge home transaction package since I started in real estate in 2004?  This is very important to me to do my part to keep our earth a beautiful place to live.

6.   Home Inspections can be done virtually as well.  All home inspectors will wear hazmat suits to inspect your home and will share the results with you in a virtual meeting from the home.

7.   If you want to make your new home a hands free home, we can coordinate these efforts as well.

8.   Our home cleaners not only will clean your home, but they will also disinfect it before you move in.

Working together safely and at a distance we will find your next home.  So if you need to relocate, move into a bigger home with a home office, or downsize now is as good a time as any. Call me or text me when you are ready, 909 296 5558.