Opportunity found in Upland!

Every few days I get a notice from the Multiple Listing Service (The MLS) that more investment opportunities have come onto the market. Then I spend some time researching the listings to find some that may generate a positive cash flow and of course, simply are cool properties that I would love to buy.  For the benefit of all, I created this MLS search to share great investment opportunities with you.  I want to bring stabile investments that have positive cash flow to your attention.  To make it simple, I just want you to buy homes that others can pay off on your behalf, so by the time you retire...the homes will be paid off (by someone else) and you are retiring with financial stability.


I found a really interesting home in Upland that I would like to share with you. A 4 bedroom home with 2 bath PLUS a guest house and in ground pool for about $390,000. I am going to visit the home later today in hopes to share a mini movie with you tomorrow.

I am not particularly impressed with the pool, as I typically avoid homes with pools; however, I love Upland and I see a positive cash flow opportunity here.

In Upland, I look for 4 bedroom homes that are priced under $400,000.  When I find them, I shout off the rooftops..."Buy this!!"  I believe this to be a great investment if you can put more than 20% down to purchase.  

Stayed tuned and I will share more of this home with you!

If you are looking to buy, sell or just rent out your home, call me at 909-296-5558 or email me to get started, INLANDEMPIREADVENT@GMAIL.COM