Getting a hold of your Realtor

I have been trying to see this "must buy" property for a week and have not been able to get through to the Realtor to schedule a tour...so I can get you a video of this home...so you can buy it.

Here is what is available through Realtor.com
Great Opportunity in Upland

Let me know if you are interested so I can hopefully schedule a tour.

This does not happen a lot; however, every once in awhile I try to show or preview a home, but can not get a hold of the Realtor to schedule a tour (email, text, and phone).  This type of attentiveness is so important as a Realtor. Make sure your realtor is available to potential buyer's agents so they can show your home and get you the best offer.

I will continue to try to get into this home; however, if not, I will find another gem for you to buy.  And if you are having the same issue with your Realtor, please call me so I can represent you and your home in a way that is best for you.

Stay tuned!!!