Making money when you retire....Prepare Now!!!

Since 2000, I have been actively involved in real estate as a professional flipper, real estate broker, property manager, and Realtor; however, just recently I heard the fat lady sing and finally got it.  I know how to help my peers and colleagues use real estate to ensure their financial freedom when they retire.

Rental properties are it!  Think about it...if by the time you  retire you own 10 rental properties outright, you will be making a nice chunk of change to live off of.  So you ask...how do I do it?

The answer is dedication, a plan, patience, an excellent Realtor and property manager, and someone else to pay your mortgage.  By the time you retire someone else will have paid your mortgage for you, so you could have a fully paid off investment by the time you retire, but you have to start now.

Step 1:  Call me to help you identify investment property. I can do this!!! I have been in the industry for over a decade. I can also help you find a knowledgeable Realtor in your area as well.  Just call me!

Step 2: Identify Good Rental Properties. The sweet spot is purchasing a 4 bedroom/ 2 bath home in a decent area where you can identify tenants with over a 600 credit score.

Warning!!!! You say you can not afford in the area you want to live, well then buy in an area you can afford...renters are everywhere.

Step 3: Call me your knowledgeable Property Manager, 909-296-5558 or check me out online http://adventmgmt.com/locations/inland-empire/

Step 4: Do not set your rental too high.  You can never make up a month of lost rent.  Get your home rented out... I have a proven marketing technique to ensure you do not leave money on the table and get top dollar quickly.

During the second quarter of 2015, I will be holding a buyer's informational workshop in the Inland Empire to help others understand the power of investing in real estate.  Wish me luck!  I can not wait to share these ideas with others.

EMAIL ME TO GET STARTED! INLANDEMPIREADVENT@GMAIL.COM