Which is a better investment real estate or stock?

Last week I had the opportunity to present to a group of colleagues on the benefits of owning rentals.  I loved doing the research on this topic.  I did not want to build a presentation on what Advent Real Estate and Property Management does to serve their clients, because they already know about my dedication to my clients, so instead I wanted to really help my audience understand the value in using rentals to diversify their investments.

When making the decision to relocate from Florida back to my hometown of California, I decided to keep my home as a rental because I knew when I came to retirement age it would offer me an additional monthly income while someone else paid my mortgage.

The most helpful piece of information came from this article,

Which is a better investment real estate or stock?

Please take look and let me know what you think is better real estate or stock.  A better question may be, which do you feel more comfortable with?

EMAIL ME TO GET STARTED! INLANDEMPIREADVENT@GMAIL.COM